Monday, November 20, 2006

"My Cat's Name is Mittens"

Everyone thinks Ralph Wiggum is super cool and cute and whatever but have you ever wondered if such a kid were to actually exist, would we think this kid to be cool? Well there's this one kid who is so like Ralph Wiggum in my class and he's absolutely annoying lol. I want to strangle this kid....seriously. Today he farted and I heard it but no one else said anything. He ducked down and shifted his eyes left and right haha and it was so obvious it was him--he really did a bad job of hiding it...lol.

I'm really digging music by Jonny Lang right now...I think I'm going to pick up some of his stuff soon..... :) He's got some nice guitar skills and he's kind of a gospel/blues kind a guy. He released 3 mainstream CDs first but convereted by the time his fourth CD hit. Anyways, good stuff!!! :)

So I wanted to do some lesson planning but haven't done so yet. The reason is because I'm now officially no longer "Wii-less." We're playing it right now haha. Still need to get 3 more Wii-motes though....I heard they are coming in on Friday? I want to play but maybe I should be be responsible....Should I call in sick or not call in sick tommorrow?......hmmmm....lol..... :)

PS I got the Beta version of Blogger and it's better and faster!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

....strangle the kidd.... sounds
pretttyyy violent there
haha if he farted in our class
mann our class would be laughin
our heads off but yeaa tatz pretty
violentt

Dana said...

You got a Wii???
Awwww
Ahhh... i want a Wii
hahaha

ali said...

Yeah, I would be annoyed by a real Ralph. But he's awesome on TV!

Wow... that was fast shipping! Was it just local pickup?

Havok said...

Haha...yeah local pick up...

Jonny said...

I think Wiggum blows!