Man, is it November already?!?! :P Four More Weeks of Practicum after tommorrow!!! :) I can't wait 'til it's all over but once again, it's bittersweet. I want to complete being a student teacher and become a full-fledge one.
It's funny because I was thinking about how I feel like I've lost a lot of my passion for ministry in the church. However, my passion for teaching has increased by an exponential amount. Last year, I wasn't sure if this is where I wanted to be, but now I am sure, teaching for me is where it's at. It's weird how teaching has become exciting where as ministries now I'm certain uncertain about. Maybe reaching kids through teaching is my new ministry. :P
Man, I just watched Lost and all I can say is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm also hooked on a new TV show right now called "The Nine." It follows Lost on Wednesday nights. I missed the first 4 episodes but because I'm teaching less this week, I had a chance to catch up on the show. It's pretty good and I think that is officially "my new show" for this season haha. Speaking of which, it's on right now so talk to you later peeps! :) Payce!
2 comments:
BOONE DIED?!!!!!
What the?!? Long time ago! Or are you being sarcastic? LOL...
Post a Comment