Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Jonny Lang Give Me Up Again


Hmmm so I picked up his CD with this song and I love it. Well, I've only listened to 5 songs so far...but it's good 'cause I've never picked up a Blues CD. Expand a little horizons there eh? :P I'm going to pick up his Gospel album at HMV hopefully this weekend!

Man I'm so tired right now...gotta play some Wii before I watch "The Nine" though. Lessons are going smoothly so far but Parent/Teacher Interviews are tommorrow and they go from 5-8pm. ARG!!! :P Way to cut into my personal life but better get used to them haha.

I heard a Jars of Clay song while a promotion was going on for "House" on Fox. It made me think, "geez, I haven't listened to that CD in a few weeks!" I popped the CD back in and now I remember why I love it haha! www.christianitytoday.com listed it as the best Christian CD of the year and I think I'd have to mostly agree because the songs are just brilliant! Actually, they listed Jonny Lang's new CD at number 4 so it better be good when I go buy it!!! :P

6 more teaching days of practicum left! Whoo hoo! (Notice how this whole blog just talked about music, then teaching, then music, then teaching.....? Man, it's like a circle story!!! :P)

No comments: