Monday, March 21, 2005

English Paper Writing Commences.....

Yup, I started my paper for English today and it seems to be going okay. I hope I get a good mark on it as many of your are aware of the whole fiasco that occured with my first paper. :P

I studied today for my two midterms this week. I can't believe it, after these 2 midterms, I'll never have another midterm again; celebration commences soon. :) Haha...I also did some reading on blackboard for my English class as to when it is proper to use a comma vs a semi-colon.....hahaha, I did know how to use them before somewhat, but now it's official! :)

So because of all the school stuff, I've missed workout time today. I think I'm going to cancel my membership soon as spring is starting and we're going to have lots of opportunities to play sports on the weekend; I can keep in shape that way. I am running low on cash and racking in on the debt so I figure it's time to find a job soon. I think I'm going to need a spring job folks. :( Any suggestions? Are you guys aware of anywhere that's hiring?

4 more weeks of lectures, and then it's finals; make sure you guys are holding on! We're almost done the semester......keep going! :) Good luck to all those who are trying to get into education (including me)...haha! :)

Man I need an AC Adapter for my Ipod Mini.......Random thoughts have infiltrated me today it seems......Blue skies are nice :P

2 comments:

Jonny said...

Why don't you just work out at school? You paid for it anyway?

Havok said...

It's always so packed at school...it's annoying when you want to work out and take it easy when everyone's waiting for the machine you're using...*sigh....just like to take my time....