Well 3 more weeks of school and it truly feels like it's just dragging; it feels like there is no end to this madness. On one hand though, I just checked my midterm mark for my 2nd Geology midterm and I got an A...Hmmmm....can't complain about that one bit. It truly is "rocks for jocks"....not that I'm a jock but if I can pull off an A well....hahah.....either I'm a genius or God really wants to bless me...either way, I'll take it and I thank Him for it all. Just give me the strength I need to make it through this semester. I know so many ppl complain about school but we are really blessed to even have the opportunity to go, no matter how much we hate it. Sounds dumb, but it's true. Why shouldn't we do all we can to enjoy our studies? So many ppl can't go to school.....they have no opporunities and no finances.....we're paying $500+ for each class.....we gotta get something outta this...even if it is torture!! :P Make God Proud through the suffering! :)
King
6 comments:
You kidding? It's going way too fast for me :P But I agree with you. We gotta end hard, as opposed to... impotent.
The Never Ending Story was a movie that I got to watch in teh movie theatre when I was younger... her mom took us to the movie for her bday party... nice title ;P
you're 22???
...strange i never knew that.
anyways that had nothing to do with your blog today. heh. yes i agree with your comment on how school is a blessing. but we so often forget about that. and take it for granted.
Whose her? HER mom... HER bday party...
And how come you don't allow for anonymous ppl to comment on your page?
Geo has the weirdest comments. Conclusion? Geo IS weird.
I agree......Geo, you make the weirdest observations...don't read into things too much dude, you'll drive yourself nuts...more so....:P
Post a Comment