Well well well........a new home for the one and only H-A-V-O-K hahaha........Turns out Alicia won't be able to host me anymore as she needs to save some money. Therfore, she will be cancelling her domain at lothlorien.....oh the memories. :)
Man today, though I was extremely tired, I woke up very early with the intent of going to prayer. However, my Dad called and said he was in town for a surprise visit. Because of that, my middle bro Won, and I went to go meet him and spent some time with him. He was only in town to pick up his stuff for income taxes....so he left at lunch time. So I missed prayer. :)
It was a good day though because I got to talk a lot with my middle bro as we don't get to talk much it seems. Had 2 really good and deep conversations on different occasions today and I took him to Sushi Boat for the first time!! Yummy hahaha.
I bought The Incredibles today....can't wait to watch it. I also bought a hair cutting set today and I got to give myself a buzz cut. Hair all over the place. I think I did a fairly decent job considering it was my first time cutting my own hair.
Well, I don't know if this new siet is my permanent home, but hopefully I'll be settling down here and making myself comfortable for awhile to come...... :P
Saturday, March 19, 2005
New Havok's Headquarters....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
King. I love you. Come check out my blog.
Post a Comment