Right now I'm transporting some of Jewel's songs from her first two CDs to my Ipod Mini. Something about her music is so unique and fresh; despite the CDs being practically 10 years old. I guess that's what makes a classic. :P
I worked hard today on my essay for English....it's done!!! Well, still have to do some major editing....but at least the hard part is over! :)
I bought my comics for the week....not bad reads....what is a real shame is that the comic I'm buying with my favorite superhero of all, Havok, is the worst title I'm collecting. Horrible story telling....worst part is, it's 5 parts long!! AHHHHH.......well at least the art is nice..... :P Otherwise, I wouldn't be collecting this title if there was no Havok.
I still have to study for my Glgy midterm tommorrow. Haha.....guess this is where I exert some self-discipline hahaha..... :)
King
No comments:
Post a Comment