Tuesday, March 22, 2005

The House of M......

I don't know what it is, but right now, blogger is fun to update.....which is why I like updating it so frequently! :P

I finally bought my Ipod AC Adapter....at last, the annoyance is over with charging my Ipod Mini through my USB connection to the computer.....*sigh

I'm watching American Idol right now. My predictions for the top 4 are as follows: Anwar, Carrie (I hope she wins), Nadia and Bo Bice. Am I right?...only time will tell haha.

I finished my second midterm in Soci today and that means I have one more midterm left altogether in my University Career hahaha and that's in Geology 209 on Thursday....good luck to me and my classmates!

Not much else to talk about...I'm really excited about "The House of M" crossover between the X-Men and the Avengers happening in June. Scarlet Witch, Magneto's heroic daughter has gone psycho and now becomes a huge threat to reality itself. It's going to be an 8 part bi-weekly series.....man they're totally messing up the Marvel Heroines......first they kill off Jean Grey, and then they put Emma Frost with Cyclops, and now Scarlet Witch.....*sign...it should be an interesting read though. There's something about a huge crossover between superheroes which is really excited. Hope it lives up to its hype!

King

1 comment:

Havok said...

what's wrong with Anwar?