
Man, today, I went downtown to buy the new Superchic[k] CD....I can't wait 'til next week, when the United CD comes out.....I also wanted to pick up Jars of Clay's "Redemption Songs," but didn't want to spend so much money so I might pick it up next week (if I can't resist!!) As I was going home today, it started snowing and I thought "man it's snowing a bit....good thing it's not snowing that hard because I only wore a jean jacket." Turns out that when I got off the train to catch my bus, I missed it and decided to catch the 299 because it would come 15 minutes later and all I had to do was walk for about 12 minutes or so to get home from Arbour Lake. If I waited for the 199 to come, it would be another 35 minutes so I decided to catch the 299. BIG MISTAKE. The snow really started to come down and it was blowing so hard because of the wind. Hurt my face everytime the snow hit it. I started to run and it hurt like mad!! My face was drenched with wet/heavy snow as I was trying to get home. I really was in agony...I was praying "God get me through this..." It reminded me of how much we can suffer in life and even though it feels like God has abandonded us during the misery, He hasn't.....He pushes us to go on......
as I was near home, MY head was drenched; it was wet....dripping with melting snow. The sun started to come out during this time and I thought...how ironic that right when I was going to get inside, the snow stops, the sun pops out, and suddenly it's not so terrible to be outside anymore. How ironic. Sometimes God has a real sense of humour, and if a circumstance as painful as that can make me laugh, man, I really share God's sense of humour! :P Maybe I shouldn't wear that Jean Jacket for awhile....should wait 'til I really know it's spring!! :P
King
4 comments:
dang, look how rosie my cheeks are......that pic isn't as bad as how i looked right when i walked into the house....that pic was taken 3-5 minutes after i got in the house so lots of the snow was melted.....
Dude, that's some serious dandruff.
that picture is really big... and kinda scary.
aww... what a cute picture, why don't you look like that every day!... you'd be sooooo cool!...
Post a Comment