Ok I'm pissed, I updated the blog but it didn't upload and I lost all my text...so here I am writing again.
I was so tired from hanging out at Jackson's last nite....had my Glgy exam at 8am today after all. I was not only tired, but the chandeler was hanging behind my seat so my shadow partially covered my desk. This was so aggrevating as I had to hold the exam booklet in the air in awkward positions to see the booklet without my shadow being in the way.
On a good note, the results are already posted and I got 91% on the final! Thank You Jesus!!! I'm praying for a great GPA this semester...help me God please!!! :)
I found out today that there is more than one place they post the seating schedule for exams in the gyms....I always thought they just posted in the Kenise B/ Kenise A hallway but it turns out they post at the Kenise A entrance as well. Usually the Kenise A/ Kenise B hallway is always packed with people trying to find where they're sitting...takes forever for the line up to end......Funny how this info doesn't benifit me anymore because I'll be done exams forever after tommorrow....:P
King
4 comments:
welcome to the world of no exams and just fluffy, airy people...
Hey dumb butt, highlight and copy ur blog before you publish. In case it does mess up. Then just paste it and try again.
Or better yet, type it up in Word haha. Nerd.
lol that's what i usually do..but when i published this blog i thought "well it hasn't messed up in a while...so i don't have to copy and paste..." and that turned around and bit me in the rear end....
thanks andy
Post a Comment