Saturday, April 02, 2005

Friday was Busy...

Man, yesterday was so packed with activities...I didn't even have time to update my blog for you poor ppl who were waiting for me to update my blog ALL day....sorry to put you through such agony!

I went to school for an hour (only had one class). Then, me and Alicia went to Chinatown for some sushi and we also watched Sin City. Good movie....but also strangely disturbing. It's got shock element to it which makes it pretty good. It's kinda sad to see how bad comics have gotten....I blame it on the deterioration of society....but if you don't mind watching a movie about prostitutues, corruption, killing, etc, etc, go watch this flick because it's for you!

YAC was suppose to be "Video Nite"...but really, we only said that to our youth as an April Fools joke lol. It actually was Games and Chocolate Fondue Nite. Man, so yummy....in particularly, Eunice and Jen were eating ALL night....those kids have a pretty big appetite haha.

We went to Timmy Ho's for Roll up the Rim; I didn't win anything again.

My Street Fighter Figures came in the mail yesterday. Man, my Street Fighter collection looks a lot better with series 2 in it. I'm glad I 'invested' in these figures. They're a beauty!!!

I need to finish my last essay today. Well, it's not due for another 2 weeks, but I need to get it over with so I can study for finals. 2 more weeks of classes baby...can you DIG IT SUCKAH?!?!

King

No comments: