Monday, April 11, 2005

Lost, if found, please call 1-800........

Wow it's been awhile since the last update. I haven't been home much all weekend. It truly was my last weekend to enjoy before exams. Leo's b-day was on Sat, and yesterday we went to Jon Chu's. There was football, BBQ, Chianti's and so much more....:) What was really good this weekend was our Joint Service where a Missions team from Toronto came to visit us; it was a group of 20 people or so haha. They were so good.....thanks be to God for the refreshment of it all...

I had lunch with Mother today. It was quite good...went to Fortune Food. Haven't been there since I was young. After that, we went to Lambda to buy some stuff and she drove me home. Now, I'm just sitting at home doing nothing, even though I know I should be studying lol. *SIGH*

Discipline, where did you go? Come back!!!!

King

No comments: