See Geo, I don't have to update everyday, I missed yesterday! :P I'm not THAT addicted to blogging am I? Haha....
Another one of my most significant memories of Uni is the people that I found I could mock/immitate. The worst is, a lot of people I met, I could mock based on one experience with them. They could say only one thing and if I overheared it, I could use it against them aha. The worst is for profs...Alicia and I were able to do impressions of them but there were even profs who we could make fun of by only sitting in one lecture with them. LOL...we'd switch out of the class...only one lecture would provided more than enough material for us to mock a prof that could last us a lifetime!! There are just too many people to list, but here are some examples:
"Canada and Russia are similar not so much!" - Sleazak
"Many people who come into my class and know of Christianity are very cocky" - Tuzlak
"Make LOVE not WAR man!!!" -Anne White
"I give her 2.2...I cannot stand her accent!" Dick
"Well actually southeast asian....asian implies India as well!" "Emma" aka Sue Chen
"What's the difference between roasted pork and roasted pig?" Unrevealed (I won't say publically on the internet who this is, as I may offend this person for revealing his/her personal identity)
Well there's some examples....they may not be funny to those reading, but to those who have heard these being said know EXACTLY how funny it is to have heard them...and to immitate them. There are some immitations that involve body movements and accents and even spitting, so it's hard to put a proper explanation on the internet haha...
King
2 comments:
oh dick... he is just so so so so funny... oh yeah another good memory was when dick used to drive me home from school.. oh and monday nights when we all used to go and watch those free movies in science lecture theatres.. aii good times... ok... i can't stop remembering... BAHAHA ok... bye
sweet i am the number one comment for today.. hahaha SUCKERS
Post a Comment