Man, finally, I can update my blog......there have been some serious issues with blogger as I wasn't able to update my blog or post comments on everyone else's.....but now.....I can WAHAHAHHA!!!
The Library is really annoying at school because I can never find a computer. I'm updating this blog currently while standing up on one of the crappy computers by the elevators on the 2nd floor. CRAPPY!! I've been online for about 30 minutes...and let me tell you, standing and doing your routines online for that long is really inconvinient.
I saw a purple lightsabre at Toys R Us yesterday and I didn't buy it yet. Reason? I saw a lot there and may pick it up some other time...maybe even today! :P See, I'm not so impulsive; I can wait...even if it's for a day!! :P
I really want to find a job for May/June but there's not much avaliable that I would want to apply for. Just jobs that have low pay and such...arg.....I am so broke; I have never been this broke before. I can pay off my debts once I generate some income from DVBS, but man, still...I wish I could get rid of some of it in the Spring.
Haha, 2 more classes to go in the next 2 days and I am out of here for the semester suckers! Good luck to everyone on their exams. I know we're not out of the flames yet!!
King
3 comments:
Yeah, we are now entering the hottest part of the flame... sigh... going to be so burnt out...
im fried already
4 years at UC and you STILL go to the library to look for a computer?!?
There are so many places other than infocomms to grab a good computer man! Try Math Science 5th floor, Haskayne, Education, or Earth Science 6th floor.
Post a Comment