HOORAY Last essay is done! TAKE THAT....to the prof who made me redo it, IN YOUR FACE!!! Haha, seriously though, I'm glad, despite the challenges and trials I've faced in this class, another mountain has been conquered!! Praise Jesus! If anyone reads my blog, especially any of my youth, well just know that God can get you through any circumstance, even if you think it's impossible. Through God, ALL THINGS are possible!! Can I get an AMEN BROTHA?!?! SISTAS IN DA HOUSE?!?!
I made a few updates to my site. For those of you who have been asking me 'who are the "New Avengers?"'...well, I added a link with all the characters in the comic so there ya go......I know someone is going to see the picture and say "why does Daredevil look like that....?" Well, in the comic universe, Daredevil's secret identity has been outted to the world. In order to protect his teammates and still serve as a member of the Avengers, he took on a 2nd identity as a superhero. It hasn't been revealed what his 2nd superheroic name will be, but we'll just call him "Daredevil" for now....so confusing these comics eh?!?! Pick ONE indentity and stick with it!!!!!!
Oh and I've added a link to the Runaways Comics I'm collected so you guys can see who's all in that! It's critically acclaimed and most importantly, Kingston acclaimed! You guys should really read this title! If you're interested, you can borrow the tradepaperbacks from me if you're a cheapskate....I have them all so I don't mind at all!! Give me a holla holla!
King
No comments:
Post a Comment