I guess there's not much to tell you other than it's EXAM TIME and I really hope I can maintain good study habits for at least one more week so I can do good on all my exams. What a "surprise"...today, I woke up at 10am...studied.....ate lunch...studied....ate dinner...studied....hahah! So...actually, my schedule for today had no surprises whatsoever.
First exam is tommorrow at 8am!! It's worth 50%; I have 3 exams worth 50% of my final grade this semester. The other two exams I have are worth 40% and 25%. I am not too worried about exams this semester. I try not to let anxiety conquor me...though sometimes the pressure is intense...I know... :) I am not really nervous about tommorrow's exam either...I am just going to try and do my best...I've studied for about a week for this exam ...I pray that God will help me bring this mark up because it's my lowest one! No pressure though lol!!
Good luck again to everyone and make sure you study hard; earn your good grades!!
King
1 comment:
King, somehow, you always make it out alright :) Don't worry! Have faith that your going to heaven no matter what you get on exams :P
Now come over and tell me what I just told you, cause I'm freakin out here.
Post a Comment