
Who's that guy above?!?!
Thanks to everyone who spent time with me and wished me well for my 23rd B-day. It's true, everything is more special when you share it with those you care about. The best gifts come from those who mean the most to me....whether time or material! :) Thanks all for the gifts, the calls, the blog comments, etc.!!! I may not fully embrace aging, but I hope with being a year older, I can become wiser and make good decisions in all areas of my life!
Thanks to my parents for the cash...my dad and "step-mom" for the card and the call.....Thanks to my bros who took me out to The Outback for Ribeye! :) It was awesome!!
Man, school starts tommorrow...what a crappy ending to a great birthday! :(
Just 2 questions lingering in my mind right now and I'll leave them to you now in closing:
1) Is it really that funny how boys can spend so much time playing video games?
2) Now that we've seen how much Milty sweats, does he take the prize for being "the sweat king"....knocking Geo to being # 2?!?
Coming soon...the answers to Crystal's interview questions.... :)
8 comments:
That is Colossus (aka-Tony's favorite X-men).
And Happy Birthday once again.
and
1) nope, it's not that funny, it's natural. It's part of our makeup, kinda like releasing gas in public places and other manly things. :P
2) definately... there's no way I can match Milty the Sweat King.
Happy Birschday Kingston! :D 23?!?! Man alive...hehehe
what is your favorite love song of all time??
You think it's Colossus eh....do you really?!?! :)
Thanks for the birthday shouts again!
And as for my favorite love songs...I like "Love will keep us Alive" by the Eagles and "Angel" by Aerosmith and "Eternal Flame" by the Bangles...but I do like the same song as you...it's just not at the very top...
Okay, I'm confused...someone is lying here....the title of sweat king should be an honour...won't someone just claim it with humbleness?!?! :P
It's not nice to make them fight for it... let's just have 2 crowns... The Sweat King, and Sweat Queen. Anyone up for some pics of the Sweat King and Queen? 30 pts for the best pics! ;)
LOL!!!!
In that case... I call being Sweat King... Milton can be the Queen.
Post a Comment