Monday, January 30, 2006

Another day, another week.....

Well Hello there everyone in Blogginvile,

Today, I've been really tired....my eyes have been having problems focusing on the Computer screen all day. All I see is bluriness hahaha....I hate that feeling...:) Oh what a crying shame!!! :)

My presentation today--which was suppose to go for 1.5 hours--ended up going almost he whole class! The feedback I received from my prof and my classmates was very encouraging so thanks everyone for helping things go so smoothly!

Tommorrow, I'm headed to Olympic Heights for the day and hopefully, I'll get to say "Hi" to Pierson. It's great that my prof is taking us on a field trip haha.....it just reduces our workload and I'm thankful for that! :)

Still, got lots of work to do this week and I really hope my lesson goes well with Math on Wednesday...we'll see. My partner teach has this thing where she expects stuff but isn't very clear about what she wants...and then she intervenes during a student teacher's teachings when she wants things done a different way. Great communication there eh?! :) She hasn't done that to me yet, but she has to the other student teacher who worked with her....maybe I won't get the same treatment and I'm just being paranoid lol...

24 today was good....It's killing me to watch this season episode by episode; I'm totally diggin' it! At least there are no repeat episodes in between and it's just a new episode every week haha. Is everyone who's watching this season HOOKED in?!?! I LOVE 24 BABY!!!! :)

Well, I should head off to bed now since I'm so tired. BTW, if you were wondering who my favorite female artist is in Christian Music, for those who guessed Stacie Orrico....you're wrong! For those of you who guessed, Plumb or Rebecca St. James...you're also wrong haha. My favorite chick is definitely Jennifer Knapp...with Sarah Groves in a close second. These two gals just write brilliant music and they write their own songs and the depths of their lyrics are fabulously superb! Good stuff!! If you haven't listened to any of their music, you don't know what you're missin! :) That's all for today, PAYCE!

5 comments:

jbong said...

24!! im hooked!!

its soooo good!!

oh and you know..darrell evans reminds me of kiefer sutherland! hahah. ...i was like..wow jack bauer is on stage.

have you seen him live kingston??

anyone who went to breakforth agree that he looks just like kiefer sutherland?? hehe

if not, well i know others who thought so too. so im not crazy.

Leo said...

I KNOW!!!

Darrell Evans totally looked like Kiefer! hahaha

I was just saying that to Nathan the other day....

Havok said...

Haha...I have not seen Darrell Evans live....he's a bit before my time...I was just getting into Christian music at that time.... :) I guess I haven't had much opportunities to see him ever....but one day!! :)

He looks like Keifer?! Man, I just hope Darrell's track record in marriages is a lot better than Keifer in real life AND on the show!! :) Jack Bauer is a womanizer folks!!! :)

24 rules! I hate President Logan though...he's 1/8 the man President Palmer was....it's hard to like Logan because Palmer was so confident and clever...Logan is a coward....they did a real good job in finding the right person to play the part!! :)

Geo said...

Hmmm... maybe I should start now that I'm finally done work...

Kingston, could I borrow Season 1 of 24 please?

And Jen, it doesn't matter if others agree with you on certain subjects, you're still crazy.

Havok said...

Sure Geo, but Judy asked for it on Sunday and I have to get it back from Jon Wong....Jon Wong, I need my 24 season 1 set back please and can you give it back to me by this Sunday please? I have tried calling you so much to get them but you don't pick up either of your phones!!!

After Judy, you can borrow it Geo....