Hurrahhh, my new Future of Forestry EP CD came in today. "Gosh darn it"--in the words of Hank Hill--I'm glad this CD is finally here haha! I loved Something Like Silas and am looking forward to their new CD sometime in '07. For now, this EP will have to do! The lead singer/guitarist is Chinese and the drummer is Korean. One thing that's a negatory on them is some pics of the lead singer with facial hair. Sorry, but asian peeps should lay low on the facial hair; it just doesn't work very well for most of them! :P
I can't wait 'til tommorrow becuase it means I can go to CP and pick up some new CDs! I'm hoping to pick up the new Newsboys (with new guitarist Paul Coleman), and perhaps Jeremy Camp and the latest solo album by Phil Joel (bassist of Newsboys). CP is suppose to be a good place but I can't help but feel like I'm sinning there as I splurge uncontrollably there lol.
Man, I'm getting excited....4 more weeks to go for practicum, soon the Wii is coming out, and Christmas is definitely on the way too! :P Here are some games I'm looking forward to for the Wii: Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Trauma Center: Second Opinion (a simulation game where you get to be the doctor and perform surgeries!), Rayman Raving Rabbids (lots of mini games!), Madden NFL '07 (you get to move your Wii-mote, when hiking a ball to the QB and you get to perform a motion to perform a throw), and Elebits (which I have no idea what it's about...but it looks fun because you get to walk around a kitchen and zap things!).
Man oh man, so many things I want for Christmas WAHAHAH! :) I want it all! And what Kingston wants, Kingston will get!!!! :)
5 comments:
I wish my church was into buying Christian music like you guys. It'd be great if everyone got excited over new worship songs...
But then again, I shouldn't talk, since I can't stand most of that stuff anyway.
I dunno what I want... I shall have to compile a list :)
(and yes, the thing about Boone was a joke haha)
Actually Jon, that generalization is not true. Most people at my church don't buy Christian CDs....however, you're right about us finding the latest hotest tunes to add to our sets :P As worship leaders, we try to find songs that God is speaking to people with so new songs make up a lot of that...
Really?! My bad :)
horray! Christmas is coming! I'll see you soon - Dec 15-18 :)
Post a Comment