....I celebrate the day that you were born to die
So I could one day pray for you to save my life --Relient K
I can't believe how close Chistmas is approaching this year and I think it has only hit me now that it's the holiday season!! Wow, tommorrow's the Christmas Banquet already!!!
It was a fun weekend as it was full of interesting adventures and hang outs. A highlight was when we went to Geo/Janet's and Janet forgot her key so we couldn't get into the house. We called Geo to drive back home to open the door for us but we actaully managed to BREAK INTO the Mah residence before Geo arrived! LOL..oh the fun and the exhiliration! I wish I could say that was the first time I've broken into a home, but it isn't. I had a previous incident of doing that when I was younger but I'll save that story for another time.....:P
Today I woke up really late and I think I overslept too because I was really tired all day. I ended up not eating dinner at the usual time and decided to go out and do some shopping because I really needed to get out of the house and shake the cobwebs out of my head. I ended up buying the component cables for my Nintendo Wii so that it would display images a lot nicer for my HD TV. My bro is playing Madden '07 as we speak and the graphics are nice! :)
I also ended up at T&T and I really just love having the store so close to my house. Praise God that this supermarket was built near us because it is such a pleasant place to shop. I remember when I lived with my mom, she would take me to the T&T in Marlborough and finding parking was nearly impossible there! Well everytime I've gone to the one in Harvest Hills, I've had no problems finding a spot to park and they're always close to the entrance. It's not as packed as Marlborough and it's just such a joy to go buy stuff there. I can't wait 'til all the rest of the stuff is done being built there. So far, I've seen some fancy furniture store, an Italian restaurant, a dance studio, a Pho place and a Timmy's. I heard they're building a restaruant like Sun Chu Kee and Calgary Court up here (same owner), and I can't wait for that! I wonder what else they're going to build up here?
Lately I've been thinking about how much has changed in my life over the past year and I'm starting to ponder if we, as humans, usually embrace change or do we fight and/or fear it? And how do we know when change is suppose to happen? Do we initiate the change or do we let the change begin first? Hmmm......
No comments:
Post a Comment