Gross! When I went to sleep, I still was full from the ribs at Montana's! I woke up and had to take a whiz at 5am and had the taste of rib sauce in my mouth and it was dry. When I really woke up, same dry sandy taste in my tounge and around my mouth. When I pooed in the morning, it smelled like TEXAS BOLD BBQ sauce as well. I am still quite full from the 2 lbs. of pork I ate yesterday. I know I've said this before, but NEVER WILL I INDULGE IN RIBS AGAIN!!! .....well, at least not for a little while.... :P I feel like puking.......
2 comments:
BBBAAHAHAA... thats a pretty sick story
Interesting theory Jackson but I've had ribs many times from Montana's and Tony Romas and have experience the same things with "regular" ribs. Tony Romas is the worse when it comes to pooing it. :P
Post a Comment