I didn't get to do Boxing Day shopping because I thought the chaos, stress and discomfort of it all was not worth any "good deal." So I didn't hit the malls on Boxing Day. However, I went to CP and picked up the new Switchfoot and Matt Redman CDs. I can tell you that Matt's "Beautiful News" really is a beauty. I've only listened to the Switch foot about once through but it sounds good so far...just have to give it a few more gos. I also bought the old Jars of Clay CD "If I Left the Zoo." Wow! Now I know why everyone's all about the "old" Jars of Clay. Though, I really appreciate the old, their new stuff just shows how talented they are for evolving and not giving us the same old stuff that gave them success in previous years. Speaking of music, I am really digging Nelly Furtado's latest song: "Say it Right." Yup, there's my recommendation for "pagen" music for the week!! :)
Speaking of Nelly, my bros and I were watchiing a special on Muchmusic on the hottest chicks of the year and Nellly Furtado was ranked higher than Jessica Alba. Umm....get real!!!! You can tell the fact Nelly is Canadian played a role in this. I can admit that Nelly's gotten to be a bit more attractive lately, but is she anywhere close to be in Jessica Alba's league? HECK NO!!!! Look at the pics below, and you be the judge! :)


It's Canadian Propaganda at its finest!!! :P
And lastly, I also bought a new Iceman and Nightcrawler figure from Phoenix Comics! Yeah baby...my toy collection is totally taking up too much room. At this rate, I'm going to have to consider purchasing a new bookshelf again! :P
2 comments:
awee, i wanted these pants from Banana but i was think about it and when i went back my size was gone haha, oh man they were nice,boxing day shopping isnt as fun anymore, because its like boxing week now.. yeah lululemon was long,so i decided just to get my mom to do it haha am i lazy or what? haha. .anyways see you tomorrow
I concur... Alba is heads above every other girl out there, esp Nelly Furtado!!!
Post a Comment