
Hmmm...I don't know what my fanscination is with Spider-man, but I've been posting lots of pics of him on my blog as of late. It has nothing to do with the movie, but I don't know...I think I'm realizing that he is the best comicbook character because he can relate to so many people. Don't get me wrong, Havok's still my favorite but Spidey is just so universally appealing. And with him, he always gets the short end of the stick....well except for marrying a SUPER MODEL/ACTRESS for a wife!!!! Well, unless she dies...which implies short endage again for Spidey....haha, like the above picture implies!!! :P
I must admit, though I'm not technically in classes right now, I've been really busy. I thought the scrapbooking thing would be easy but it turns out it's just like writing a term paper...but it's more expensive and more time consuming. I think I spent about 2 hours writing my paper and then 5 or 6 hours getting pictures together and cutting them out and cutting out borders and backgrounds and such for the scrapbook. Thought the project was expensive and time consuming, it was actually a fun project to do and it's worth keeping to look back on. I may incorporate it into my porfolio too.
I brought the scrapbook to Joelle's last night and showed off my accomplishment lol. Wow, my first scrapbook was finished and I can see why people like doing this type of thing. Though I wouldn't recommend it as a hobby if you've never tried it because scrapbookers spend thousands of dollars on this type of thing!!!
Speaking of Joelle's, we got to play some 4 player Wii over there! So that's what it feels like to have 4 people play the Wii at once...lol...man, I don't know if I have enough space in my living room to accomidate that! :P
I went to look around for some remotes today and did I have any luck? Nope. I did see about 6 or 7 Wiis at Royal Oak's Wal-Mart if anyone's interested though. :)
Yesterday, I went to get grad photos done in the morning and I was really dumb because I showed up wearing a hoodie thinking I could do grad photos. When I got there I thought, "Why am I not wearing a dress shirt and tie?" LOL...I signed up for a time later on in the day and came back dress appropriately. This was a fun process because I didn't do a grad photo for my Econ degree. This degree, well, I am definitely more proud of so hence why I'm taking the pics! :P I can't believe it: one more semester and then I get to teach!!! :)
One last note for today. I spent about 3 hours working on my resume and its starting to take shape. Man these things take a long time to do. Hope it's ready for tommorrow to get reviewed! And I hope they don't slaughter me either lol. One more day of school and then it's time for holidays! HOO-RA!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment