It's called... getting ready to go to the airport. Stupid 3 hours before your flight for International flights. sheesh. What a waste of time... LUCKILY... I got to play Final Fantasy most of the time, lol. And I'm still not finished, ack. Such a long game. :P Which is good I guess... makes it worth while.
7 comments:
lol, I had the same feeling yesterday when I finally beat Bomberman! (There are some tough minigames on there, lol)
Now, back to Final Fantasy 3!
LOL...it's going to take forever to beat...both our games...imagine how much free time we'd have if we didn't have them! :P
...and what were you doing commenting on my blog at 6:41am? Crazy!
It's called... getting ready to go to the airport. Stupid 3 hours before your flight for International flights. sheesh. What a waste of time... LUCKILY... I got to play Final Fantasy most of the time, lol. And I'm still not finished, ack. Such a long game. :P Which is good I guess... makes it worth while.
I love T&T too!!! Lets do groceries some time!
Hey Geo, are you playing on an emulator?
Because I couldn't get past that part where you need to use the guy's combo moves.
Since Geo's out of town, I'll answer your question Jon...Geo has it on DS...:)
Post a Comment