Hmmm...so I'm stuffed and sitting on the comp listening to music while my bros are playing Madden '07 and with their new Ipod Shuffles. :)
Some highlights of this Christmas Eve:
Almost actaully falling asleep during Evening Service! Good thing it wasn't during the part with the lighting of the candles...(my personal favorite!). I wasn't tired in the morning but I guess after having two services in one day, the lack of sleep hit me!!!
Carolling was AWESOME!!! MAN! I just had some really awesome talks with people and I'm just thankful for such wonderful caring people. The conversations were really something from God so THANK YOU to those who spoke into my life with some great reminders!
The Allreds house was a fun place to hang out as I really stuffed myself silly. The baked pitas w/ garlic, mayo and cheese....mmmm...so simple, yet so good!!!
The dogs were cool...I think I'd want a Mexican Hairless one day! :)
Afterwards, we went to Crystal's and Jon's to give some "Wii virgins" a chance to explore the new system and I swear, we should record videos of first time Wii players because it's the most entertaining thing I've been seeing in ages!
I got home at about 3:30ish and opened my presents and I wanted to say thank you to everyone for your thoughtfulness!
Anyways, I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I am very thankful for my family and my friends. It was a pleasure to spend the best season of all with you and for those who are travelling, come back home safely soon! :)
3 comments:
Merry Xmas,and thanks for the IPod!!!
Sorry I missed your call. I was probably drunk.
J/k!
We shall hook up sometime later this week, yes? umm... Thursday work for you? Or maybe dinner before Yac on Friday?
Maybe next week Alicia ....when are both you and Jon Wong free at the same time?
Post a Comment