Hey gang,
Today was an interesting day at the zoo with Sarah's Kindergarten class. I have to admit that the trip was as exhausting as I thought it would be but it was super fun too! Sarah's kids are crazy and their names are hard to remember! It was nice to see some diversity when the schools I've been to are predominantly white in Airdrie! Totally different when you don't have to factor in ESL kids into the whole equation!! :P
I think I've started to change my mind about Viet subs. I use to think they were so great but lately, they've been really annoying me. I find that if you put onions in the subs, the taste of onions never leave your mouth for the whole day. I've tried chewing gum and that usually helps with any awful taste but it doesn't work against the power of onion! :P Today I took the onions out of my Viet sub but there was still an awful taste in my mouth which gum didn't get rid of! I couldn't get it out of me for the whole trip at the zoo! ICK!!
I got called into sub in the morning as well tomorrow for another school in Airdrie before tackling the terrible grade 2s again. It's cool 'cuase I got a full day's work but I don't know where this school is! The directions aren't in my sub package and I can't find it on mapquest. I wrote an email to my sub lady Joy so I hope she replies to it by tomorrow morning. And to make things harder, this school starts at 8:10am! I have to wake up at 6am and leave by 7am and pray I find this place!! Wish me the best! GULP!!! :P
2 comments:
I don't eat viet subs cuz the toasted bread always cuts up the inside of my mouth...
...and seriously, who puts carrots in a sub/sandwich? :)
You mean you don't put carrots on anything?! I thought they were your favorite food! :)
Post a Comment