Thursday, May 10, 2007

So am I Still Waiting...?

So I'm back from Saskatchewan and it was a good trip. The visit with my grandma was a bit saddening because she was defiinitely not anywhere close to what she once was. It's hard to see her that way because it's like she's only the fraction of the person she is suppose to be. She seemed to remember me by saying my name but some of my family insisted that she mistakened me for my uncle...but at least she smiled at me and reacted to me as I held her hand....

My visit in Regina was pretty good as I had some good quality time both with my cousin and her kids. And this time, I didn't give all my attention to Alexis but actually talked to Jarrett a lot when he was around. I never saw him pout about how we weren't playing with him for once! :)

I got my temporary letter of authority to teach so now I can start subbing...it should be any day now that I can start! Here's hoping it'll be soon and that I will be able to get full time work for the fall!

Not much else happening right now...just taking it easy and relaxing and hanging out. In a way, I want to start working 'cuase it's my career and all and I need the money...but on the other hand, this has been a nice break from the business of life....:P

No comments: