Friday, May 04, 2007

Where it's been and where it's going....

The miles are getting longer it seems
The closer I get to you
I've not always been the best man and friend for you
But your love remains true and I don't know why
You always seem to give me another try
I'm going home
To the place where I belong
Where your love has always been good enough for me
I'm running from you know I think you got me all wrong
I don't regret this life I chose for me
But these places and these faces are getting old
So I'm going home


Lyrics from "Home" by Daughtry

So I got around to ordering these today and I hope they come in the mail soon because I've been waiting for them to come out for months now! I can't wait to add The Blob to my collection of Magneto and his Brotherhood of Evil Mutants LOL...yup, I'm a nerd! :P Thanks to http://www.marvellegends.net for the pic that I can look at everyday until these figures arrive!! :)

So Spider-man 3 was pretty solid overall! ***Don't worry..no spoilers on any plot details here so read with pleasure....:P*** I really enjoyed the film because some things were so cheesy and yet funny at the same time. Maybe it was just because the audience was mainly a 16-230ish group of people so we laughed at even some of the sobbing parts but it was a very enterntaining movie. I always hated movies like Batman that had more than one villian because everything was so rushed and character developement was poor but this movie seemed to be able to balance all the characters quite well. I think it could've been better if they cut the number of characters even by one but given what we had, it was done excellently. Given the pros, Toby's really annoying at times and throughout all of the Spidey flicks, even I can't help but to hate Peter Parker at times becuase Toby is just such a pathetic dork! And one last complaint, I didn't even see one hint of the use of a Spider-sense!!! What the heck is with that?! I think this was the best of the 3 Spidey's though....although I'll have to watch the first two again 'cuase I don't remember much about them...I've only seen number 2 once!!!

Freaking Vancouver! You guys were TERRIBLE and Luongo did his best given that he was the only one who kept you guys in the series *SIGH*....the threat of the Ducks remains....let's hope San Jose or Detroit can take them out! :P

Does life ever stop getting confusing?! I swear, once things start to make sense, something comes in and shifts the equilibrium! Friends are telling me of their life plans and what plans do I have? Friends have been giving me things to think about....like do I even want to stay in this city forever...where would I go? If my friends left, would I go with them? What if my family left? Could I go? Oh Calgary, how great you once were and despite how I love thee, you're getting really annoying to drive in!!! :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is teaching? Has any student challenge you yet? How much stress have you been feeling in working?

next millenium

Kevin l

----


"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option." Peter Parker

YangersWorld said...

i think there called True Vibe.