I've been subbing all this week at AE Bowers in Airdrie. On Monday, it was for a kindergarten class in the morning and a supplementary resource teacher in the afternoon. The kindergarten class went super well and now I realize why Sarah likes it so much haha. I actually wouldn't mind being a teacher of one of these classes. The supplementary resource teacher was okay but I can't picture myself doing that over even a short period of time..not my thing. Again, now I realize why Sarah wasn't very keen on this type of job. :P
After that, I had a grade 2 class for an afternoon and the kids were pretty good but then on Wedesday, I got a different grade 2 class and after that experience, I wanted to quit teaching...FORE REAL! And the funny thing is, I had the same class today and I have them tomorrow too! The teacher fell on the stairs and injured her tailbone so it's ironic that the worst of the 3 classes I've had, I get the worst one the longest. It's funny in a terrible way! :) One of the other teachers visited me and asked me what I thought of this classroom and I told her the truth and she said, "This class is quite the handful! However, they don't represent our school! The rest are pretty good!"
Anywho, just one more day of these hellions....hope I survive! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment