Monday, March 28, 2005

4 Day Weekend

What a useless piece of crap this blogger thing is sometimes DAHHH!! I updated my blog, only to find it didn't update, and my entire post was deleted when I hit the "back button" on my IE.....

I didn't make it to school today as my title of today's post suggests. I figured that if my friends who all don't go to U of C are able to have Monday off, why don't I just create myself a 4 day weekend of my own? Besides, I was tired from Linda's goodbye party anyways so yeah that's why I decided to do....I only had one class today anyways! :P

I have found that I haven't written anything meaningul really on blogger yet and for that, I'm sorry. Haha....most of the stuff I've been writing just deals with all the activities I've been doing lately. Emotionally, I'm doing alrite.....well, could be better; could be worse. Have you ever felt something in you and though it's hard to describe in words how you're doing, you know how you feel. And then when you write it down, it just totally doesn't describe what you're feeling at all!?!? Sometimes words can't express the way you're feeling and that's probably why I haven't written things down much on how I'm feeling. I think God has taught me that though your friends always have the best intentions in mind, somethings aren't meant to be told to them. I mean I want to have an honest relationship with all my buddies, but at the same time, even if I told my peeps how I felt about things, they would totally never understand why I said that or why I felt that way. I guess only God can understand some things we go through; only He can understand our emotions. It's kind of helped me realize that I need to start depending less on man and more on Him. In any sense, I hate when words can't describe how you feel and I've noticed how even sometimes your closest peeps can't understand you for who you are.....only God can.

It's funny, this "reposting" from my deleted original post has changed so much. What I wrote intially, is so different than what I've written down the 2nd time.......:P

2 comments:

Jonny said...

Kingston has a heart?

jaxsta said...

I liked the old message better... before you deleted it, and rewrote it... so there!