Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Annoying ppl

I'm tired. Just mentally and phsycally drained. I am tempted to skip my Glgy 209 class, but you know I won't. *SIGH* I'm drained. School is draining; ppl drain me. I feel like I've had the life sucked out of me.......but on a more positive note...read below...:)

Hmmm have you ever noticed that some of the most annoying ppl in the world are Christians? Don't get me wrong, some of the best ppl I know are Christians too, but why are they always on either extreme? Why can't we just have everyone not be too cool, and not too annoying? I mean here you have me on the cool end, and then....haha, wait, I won't say who is on the annoying end! :P

Just been thinking about who and what annoys me.....here's the list so far:
1) Christian Cliques
2) Know it all Christians
3) Peeps who analyze you/ judge you
4) Girls who do "the baby voice"
5) Fakes
6) Followers (Jaxst's input)
7) Try Hards (Jaxst's input)
8) Stupidly Naive PPL (Geo's input)
and still going........

The funny thing is, we all have been like at least one of the things listed above at one point or another....if you don't think so, you're lying to yourself! :)
King

PS J/k...there was no positive note about this posting :)

4 comments:

jaxsta said...

Gee whiz, and they say I'm negative...

Here, let me add to your list of annoyingness:
- followers
- try-hards

Geo said...

Hmmm... what else is annoying...

Naive people... NOT the Nice Naive ppl (the ones that give the benefit of the doubt to ppl) but the Stupid Naive ppl (the ones that have no common sense and understand nothing about life and care only for themselves)

Havok said...

hahaha...keep 'em coming guys, i love your input!!! :)

Jonny said...

I find you to be one of the more annoying Christians I know.

Haha j/k. Yo man, hang in there, and I know this is cliche, but try not to take it as a cliche:

Keep Praying! Jesus said He came to give us life, and that we have it abundantly! Rememer, His yoke is easy; don't make it heavy. It's a priviledge to serve Him; don't make it a chore. Take care bud!