I just realized on the bus today that I forgot to blog something that happened to me yesterday near Brentwood Mall. I was waiting to cross the street and there was a huge delay between the light turning green and me actually walking across the street yet that didn't stop this old lady from not stopping as she had RED for SO LONG. I was starting to head across the street when at the corner of my eye, I see this car coming really fast- I was thinking it was going to stop but it didn't and at the VERY LAST SECOND, she hit hurt breaks and I had to a few steps back......she was so freaked but for some reason I wasn't. Maybe it was because I was listening to worship music on my Ipod, maybe because I was out of it, maybe because I don't fear death??!?! I don't know what all i said was "iya..." very calmly hahaha......poor old lady, hope she didn't freak out TOO much....that would be terrible, but maybe she needs to learn a lesson. :P
I have to go to class right now...this is the last day of lecture so we get Bio ending a week early; no lecture next Tues and Thurs is guest speaker. Should I attend the guest speaker or get an extra 75 minutes of sleep?
I have a dentist appointment today.....should be some nice cleaning.....:) Please be gentle on my gums....
King
5 comments:
Well, it was a good thing that you did delay in walking across the street when it turned green then. Otherwise, it might have been... Screech... Bam... and the King would surely then have left the building... :P
haha, geo made a funny! :)
Oh man, Geo is so funny... funny looking!... :)
Hey! You have no right to call yourself a gwai lo! j/k j/k.
Well, serves her right if she did get freaked. What city does she think she's driving in? Toronto?
she's ashamed of her chinese heritage....
Post a Comment