Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Fav Worship Songs....

I just talked to some of my youth about some of their favorite worship songs...I'm surprised to see that even at such a young age, they already have favorites. I'm even more shocked that some of them like the oldies and not the younger, hip cooler
stuff...but that's ok...classics are classics for a reason!

I picked up United's new CD...it's AWESOME! Musically, it's a lot better....and I love listening to it.....great CD! GO Pick it up foolio!

King

2 comments:

Geo said...

Hmmm... I think my favorite worship songs when I was in YAC was... Shine Jesus Shine, Shout To the Lord and Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus.
And I still like them. :P

Now, it would have to be Blessed Be Your Name, One Way, All Day and I Lift My Eyes Up.

Noel said...

It is great that you recognize Jesus Christ as your savior.:)