Saturday, April 02, 2005

It's Official

Okay it's official, I'm a blogger nerd....well, at least for today. I've updated 3 times today now hahaha....I guess me not updating last night made me surpress my blogging urges and now I'm just indulging in blogging.

I've been on the comp for most of the day though...writing my paper, editing it, transfering songs onto my Ipod.....*sigh.....I can't believe some ppl have jobs that make them sit in front of this machine all day......it's so agitating....

Below, I've put a link to a pic of my collection of Street Fighter figures. I'll give a special prize to someone who can tell me the names of all 10 characters! :) Good luck!

King

My Street Fighter Collection

5 comments:

Geo said...

Yeah, blogger nerd. :) Hmmm... I actually don't have anything to comment on here... but I thought I'd might as well comment, cause I always do.

Anonymous said...

Geoffrey is soooooooo weird!

Havok said...

alicia, you've got 9 out of 10.....if only you could get that last one...that guy is from the street fighter alpha series! :)

Havok said...

sorry, u know the rules...

some street fighter fan...:P

Havok said...

u cheated! u must've researched it after i told you what game it was from!