Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Memories

Now that was a brutal test today, but what a way to finish!

I can't believe I'm done; I'm graduating from Econ!!

Hey what's everyone's most memorable moments while being in Uni?

I can't think right now...really..and there isn't anything really SHOCKING that has happened really in my Uni career that I can think of off the top of my head.....I think I'll have to do this in segments....so for my first segment, for one memory, from year 1 here it is:

- Alicia and I were checking our exam mark for computer science 231 and we were both really cheerful that day...only when we checked our marks out, we both got the same mark: D+.....Alicia dropped to the floor backwards..(like a fake faint) and she covered her face and said something like "oh my gosh! I can't believe it!" It was funny because we were in the Math Science building and here Alicia was, just lying on the floor! She didn't care if it was dirty or not....must be a non-asian thing hahaha......it was a strange site hahaha!

See nothing spectacular...but still memorable...does anyone have any cool memories from Uni??

King

2 comments:

Havok said...

lol, it's funny because i was thinking of adding some of those stories to my memories recall for tommorrow or the day after...but you've listed a lot of them already! i have lots of memories of the computer science lab hahaha....

Geo said...

Ah... hopefully I am not done with Uni yet... hopefully I get to continue... but on the oft chance that I don't get to...

My most memorable U experiences...
1) everything having to do with Rez life (all 3 years worth)
2) Unfortunately... all the failures... will always be remembered.
3) I'll always remember being requested to withdraw from a faculty

Wow.. my memories suck. Can't remember specifics except for the bad ones... and all the good ones have been generalized. sigh...