Listen, I am not some emotional person who eats when he's stressed or sad (unlike Linda's claims....haha)....I just find it convinient to eat because all I am doing is sitting at home studying during exam time! Geo doesn't agree with me either...but I found someone who does: Grace. Man I'd love to see you pig out! :)
The weather was so nice today...I had about 2 minutes to enjoy it when I took out the trash and got the mail. I wish I could go out and play instead of doing studying.....*sigh* 2 more exams to go.
I wrote my Soci exam today at 8am and finished in 30 minutes....it wasn't too bad. I came home at about 9:30am and was debating whether I should study or not...I mean hey, I was already awake! I decided to take a nap and didn't get up 'til 11:30am haha. My English exam was a little harder....took me the full 2 hours to do. Hope I did ok!
Even though I hate English and don't know why I took it (I think it was 'cause Alicia AGAIN convinced me to take it), I am glad I accomplished completing this class and conquored this mountain. I just hate feeling defeated by a hard class-a class which brings upon a little adversity....I felt like droping this course so many times...Thank You Jesus for helping me beat what I thought at times was unbeatable. ;)
King
5 comments:
I never disagreed with you. I just stated my own personal experience. :P
But it's nice to know that both you and Grace can pig out together. :P Though I have to wonder what she considers to be pigging out...
i'll pick up superchick some other time other than monday....i need to get home and study right after that exam on monday....need to study for my tuesday one.....
i don't need shakira anymore...turns out my bro had the song i was looking for on one of his cds...
btw, when i was sitting in the computer room contemplating whether to take the online class or not, more than one u said "just do it.." u know how u say it and u know u always say it. u were pushing more for the other prof, but u also pushed me to take the course saying how the readings weren't that bad ...how u read jane eyre and how u had that book and i could borrow it....so perhaps your memory has been tainted.
oh and by the way, jane eyre was awful and she deserves to die!! :)
sorry, i didn't edit my last msg...hope u still get the msg! :)
Jane Eyre wasn't THAT bad... it was a horrible start to a book though. But it wasn't that bad.
the point isn't about how harsh i am towards jane eyre, the point is, u convinced me to take that class... :( lol....j/k
and don't act so surprised; u act as if that's the first u've heard me say "jane eyre deserves to die"...esp. when i've said it to u before verbatim!!! :P
and how can u say that about that awesome rochester? if it wasn't for jane leaving him, he wouldn't be blind and missing a certain hand! horrible, horrible woman that jane is! mrs. reed was right to treat her that way! lol
Post a Comment