Thursday, December 08, 2005

4 Days in a Row!

Wow, I've blogged everyday this week so far--I should get points baby! :P Haha....today's quote is simply inspiring as it comes from a great and credible source. Don't you think so? :)

"Challenges make you discover things about yourself that you never really
knew. They're what make the instrument stretch- what make you go beyond
the norm."
-Mike Tyson

School's out for a month--see you suckers later!!! :P J/K...although I AM gonna freak out!! Congrats to all you MT students on conquoring another semester!! :P I'm prayin' for the rest of you freaks! Keep going; you're almost there! :)

Hey I got another student award but this one is from the government. It's called the Canada Millenium Bursary...only I have no idea how much I get! :P I have to pick up the cheque at the U of C after Jan. 1st. Thank You Jesus for your Grace and Provisions.....I relluctantly accept this award.... :)

3 comments:

Karen said...

Congrats on your award.
I got the same thing too, but I know my amount. I wonder if it's the same?

Jonny said...

hey congrats :)

Havok said...

How much did you get Karen? :P I'll ask you when you're back...

When you back Karen? Haha!...we gotta hang out!!! :P

Thanks for your support folks; I love my friends! :D