Saturday, December 17, 2005

Tired, but Not Too Tired to Blog....

Yeah, it's late...I should go shower...really! :) I got most of my Christmas shopping done today and yes, I'm leaning towards not writing Christmas cards...for real...I'm sick of writing them! :)

The Christmas play was well done for what it was worth! I'm proud of my youth for what they came up with with such short notice and with little rehearsal time! Not much adult help for these guys and gals...so I have to say, "well done!"

So it's day two of X3 stuff...ya'll know who this person is? :P Take a guess; I DARE ya!!! :)

5 comments:

Geo said...

Ummm, shadow cat... kitty pride

Jonny said...

Pamela Anderson.

Havok said...

Maybe Thurs? :P We'll be in touch! :)

Havok said...

Trailer park trash must've STOLE the costume!! Hehe! :)

Havok said...

Oh yeah, BTW, it IS SHADOWCAT aka Kitty PRYDE!!! :) Most of you knew that already! :) Good job!