Man, I went to CP for it's 72 hour sale and came out with a very heavy purchase made. :P How do you know when Christmas is here? The debt you rack up!!!! :P
On the plus side, I bought plenty of stuff to keep me occupied for the 4 weeks I have off in purchasing some books and some new CDs. One of the new discs I bought was Tree63's Worship Volume One: I Stand for You. Good stuff. I Have a few of the songs already but this compelation is great becuase I get live versions of their greatest hits. Highly Recommended. I am debating whether I should get the CDs of a band called Falling Up. Anyone ever hear of them? They're with Tooth and Nail and I've heard good things. Couldn't decide whether or not I should buy the discs or not though....I guess I'll pray about it? :P
Speaking of X-Mas...here is my wish list. I hope I can get enough money to buy these things if not, get them for Christmas! ;P Since Alicia posted her list, I feel I should too just to compare our wants. :)
Wish List
---------
-Lost Season 1 DVDs
-Flintstones Season 2, 3, 4 DVDs
-Tall racks for CDs- Mine are all full already! :)
-Tall DVD Rack- my collection is expanding as we speak!
-Super Mario Strikers and Naruto for Gamecube- I STILL haven't watch the show of the latter but it looks good...as does this game!!! I want Mario so bad though... :(
-Dress shirts and Tie- It's time I start wearing these...:)
-Gift Certs for CP, Chapters/Indigo
And as for flamboyant guy...you're so lucky that you got to see him again Jen....maybe we'll see him next year at YC...that guy rocks!!! :D
5 comments:
Falling UP = good music!
thanks Jen, you have excellent musical taste when it comes to male christian artists so i guess i'll pick these up! :)
I don't want to ruin it for anyone who takes their time watching it...(i.e. Jck...hehe..snicker snicker)....but I can say that I watched it with my bro this week and he was like "great, now I have to watch it until this storyline is over..." haha....I think the guy's hooked! :)
Sweet!... what a perfect day to read your blog, now I TOTALLY know what to get u for x-mas... i got u something today and guess what? you listed it too, so now I know it's something u want, no more worrying about it! YES!... ha ha!
you're so awesome... :)
Post a Comment