Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Truth About Iceman



Okay, so the story started 3 issues ago with Bobby Drake aka Iceman having lost his powers and Lorna Dane aka Polaris (see above), believing she lost her powers...turns out that it's actually vice versa. It appears that Bobby only thought he lost his powers as the media telling everyone that mutants were losing their powers caused Bobby to believe he lost his powers and shut them down in his own brain. That's all find and dandy but it turns out that Polaris actually lost her powers for real.... :( It's not all in her head. Which makes sense because Scarlet Witch made sure her whole family (along with father Magneto and brother Quicksilver) lost their powers. It would only make sense that her half sister Lorna would lose hers too. This sucks 'cuase I love Polaris! She's got freaking green hair!!! :) I think they'll give her her powers back somehow eventually....there is a storyline with Apocolaypse coming back and maybe she gets them back by becoming one of his horsemen!!! Haha...I already saw a preview and it turns out that's how Sunfire (see above), is getting his powers back after Rogue stole them from him. He's also got his legs back as I heard they got sliced off haha!! :)




It's been a surprise to me that New Excalibur has been a pretty great read. I was collecting it merely becuase Dazzler and Juggernaut (see above) were in it.....but I love this series so far...

I love X-Factor SO MUCH....BEST READ of the day!!! :) You guys should seriously borrow this from me if you can't stop by and read it at your local comic/grocery/book store!!! :)

I picked up a total of 7 issues of comics today so I took my time reading today... :) See, I read! Sheesh....lay off and stop telling me to hit the books will ya?!!? :)

4 comments:

Jonny said...

I've been trying to read the one you lent me... It's hard for me to get into :(

I just don't relate to those kids.

Havok said...

you don't have to finish them just give them back to me when you can! :) it's all good

Geo said...

Hmmm... iceman doesn't lose his powers, how nice. But how typical of him to be such an idiot and just turn it off because of what the media says it's happening. :P

But also very interesting. Sunfire as a horseman. That should be interesting. Isn't he supposed to be extremely honor-bound though?

Havok said...

yeah I think so because he's asian he is more "honour-bound"...how typical...that is what will make him a great servant to Apocalypse!! Haha...and when you become a horseman, you are usually brainwashed into becoming one so he'll probably experience some of that! :)