So it's 2:20pm and my Professional Seminar ended early so that my prof could treat us to drinks in the Graduate Lounge. I didn't go but am waiting for the bus to arrive in 15 minutes or so. I actually like most of my classmates a lot but this is probably the one class where I haven't gotten to know most of them on a real personal level. I told my friends in the class that I was tired but I guess I'm not as tired as I have given the impression of being. Oh well, gotta get home...still got lots of work to do until the semester is over.....3 more days to go....:)
In reply to Jackson's comment:
"The bad thing about listing, is it doesn't allow the other person to be thoughtful. But the really bad thing about listing your wishlist is you might get doubles! :)"
Hey, I said I wasn't expecting anyone to buy this stuff for me but if it happens, GREAT....although I do expect I will buy them on my own after the holidays have well passed. Honestly though, what I've posted, I don't think any of you could honestly say that if you were considering getting me a present could say "Yeah, Kingston needs Flintstones Season 4" or "I think we should get him a DVD Rack; that's what he'd really want!" :) Heh....it doesn't matter if I get what I want (if I get any gifts at all) because practically everything that's been given to me--whether I've liked them or not--I've still got the stuff that's been given to me and you can come and go through my inventory and see that. :) Oh well, at least most ppl can see that I'm not a regifter or anything like that.....I am just a guy who knows what he wants.... :)
So I picked up some Comics today and the way X-Men ended was that Iceman apprently has his powers back? What the?!?! Lol....that's the cliffhanger ending.....could it be true? Could Bobby be Iceman again after losing his powers for merely 4 weeks? Also, they just released the first X3 trailer! Not bad...not bad at all! :P Take a look! X3 Trailer
7 comments:
Hmmm... does he? or does he not? I hope he does, just cause his powers are pretty unique and everything... maybe his personality gets a change though, haha
Oh man, I hope he gets a personality change...Iceman's reall regressed (because of the writers) into the prick he use to be! He's annoying and immature!
Well, anti-social or not, these are your future collegues. Get to know'em :)
The good thing about doubles... You can Ebay the undesirables.
who do you have??? oOOo i cant tell you who i have.. its a secret.. MUHAAHHAHA
I am not anti-social...I ate lunch with all my new buddies today :P
And Crys, under normal circumstances, you'd tell me who you had...we just have that type of a friendship where we can do that...now I'm starting to wonder if you have me or someone else I'm really close with as not to spoil the secret! :P
Correction: You were not anti-social for one occasion. That however, does not make you a social person, especially when your previous behavior is put into consideration HAHAHA!
So would you consider me an Anti-Social person then?
What are ya talking about? I'm a Social Butterfly!
Post a Comment