Friday, December 23, 2005

New Layout for your Blogging Convinience.....

Okay, because Geo was complaining about my old template being messed up on his comp, I decided to change it. It's not really an improvement in my opinion, but it's a change nontheless...and this way, you can't say I don't listen to my loyal blog readers! :)

Well I've gone high and low, but today I found the light bulb for that present I was looking for *wink wink; nudge nudge*.....it's about time I found one too!! :P

After the light bulb shopping, I was headed home from Rona and then Crystal called me and asked me to acompany her as she needed to get the car washed...."what an odd request" I thought. Well the car was so gross and covered in red stuff on the outside and stunk like heck!! No wonder you wanted someone to be with you at that time because that would be a terrible thing to experience by yourself.....Uh...Crys, you owe me big time! I only wish I could've seen you covered in the "stinky red stuff." :P




Who the heck is this actor?! I've never heard of him...anyone see a movie/show with this guy before?

I'm in the process of thinking up questions for that Trivia game we played from my previous Post. Do you guys want a part 2 or are you happy with it being a 2 way tie for # 1 and a 2 way tie for #2? :P LMK and I'll see what I can do! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks.... you are the bestest.. i hope that karma is good to you and your secret santa gets you something fantastic.. like BC chocolates?? tee hee hee

Jonny said...

Wow, with the feathers and the lack of shirt, he looks like a homosexual.

PS, I like the new layout :)

Havok said...

Crys, Christians don't believe in karma....:P

Lol..Yeah, a few ppl have told me
he looks really stupid! Kind of agree thus far, but let's hope his acting skills portrays a good Warren Worthington III....shirt or no shirt! :P

Geo said...

Hey, I never complained. The most I ever did was ask why it was only on my computer that it was like that. And that was a couple months ago. You changed it because you saw what it looked like for yourself. No complaining on my part this time round... shockingly

Havok said...

No complaining that night I saw it...though there was some when that layout did go out... :P