:( In a mad panic of not wanting to leave empty handed, I ended up buying season 1 of my favoirte drama 24. I was going to lend it to Jon Wong but he gave it back to me as I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep it because if I bought this, I'd want season 2-4 as well!! What an expensive purchase!!!
When I got home, I told my brother the story of my adventure. He also told me to return the gift too when I asked him what I should do. However, my bro comes to the computer and drops off a package for me a few hours later. I open it, and it's season 1 of 24!!! LoL, he wanted me to return the discs becuase he and Loma got the discs for me for my birthday!! Thanks bro!! LOL...looks, like all that hard work for nothing.....now I gotta get my hands on the rest of the seasons...and yeah, I'm still without Lost season 1..... :(

Thanks to all my QE friends who came over to make this a special day...haven't had you all out for awhile! Great food, great fun, and great time playing Balderdash!!! :) It's been a super busy holiday and I've barely had enough time to blog!!! :P Take it easy folks and keep it real!
6 comments:
I wish I had brothers :) Cool story.
or... "Cool Story" should I say? Are you not just fabricating this delusion in hopes to justify your desperate cling to that bloody box-set?
you think your big words intimidate me?! :P
lol...i don't need excuses to justify my purchases...i make enough purchases to not be able to come up with clever reasons in justify buying all of them!! :P
Thanks for having us over at your place! We always have a fun time! I gotta get better at that Balderdash. Anyway, wish you the best of luck in the new year!
*Linda*
lol....you're not that bad Linka, um, what's wrong with the exotic belly dancer? :P hehe....j/k j/k
Just so u know kingston, Elvis Presley died on August 16, 1977... So, my answer of him doing a benefit concert on July 3, 1977 was valid! *Linda*
LOL...sorry that I was wrong!! Now are you going to tell everyone about my mistake? ;P
Post a Comment