What can I say? It's been a really relaxing holiday and this week has been by far my favorite week of the whole time I've had off. I am glad everyone who is from out of town has come back and made themselves so accessible for hang outs and we've had some good chats. The hang outs have been great, even though they were just simple lounging around and Dutch Blitzing! :) The 'event' hang outs have been a little chaotic and what I posted on Tony's blog was true: I hate planning things. I even hate inviting ppl over to my place becuase I hate being responsible for the entertainment. Hmmmm....hope New Years goes okay. I mean the Zoo Lights, Kyoto 17 and Talisman Center were all a little...um...well, they could've used some improvements on how those nights ran...but I do feel like the blame can be put on my shoulders. Don't worry, I'm not looking for symapthy...just an honest thought. :) I also hope Jacklyn's and Karen's wounds will heal due to my ricocheting basketballs!
Sorry! :)

Does anyone have any New Years Resolutions? Hmmm...I'm trying to think of some that I can actually have success in completing. My mind draws blanks as I am a little more realistic now....I need to set some goals that are attainable...I'll have to think of some! :)
Okay...that's about it for now...sleeping over at Leo's tonight with the youth...hope that goes well....I'll be teaching on Purity to the boys...hmmmm....if we could only spend at least 2 parts on this topic, that would be great.......however, I've been limited to this one night...so pray for me...Lord, HELP!!!
**UPDATE** Looks like not many ppl are coming over for New Years Eve....just got about 6 people confirmed....oh well, at least that means I won't have to entertain that many people and more food for me! :P
4 comments:
oh, guess I didn't reply, but I'll be there for New Years. And Game Cube or Dutch Blitz will suffice for the entire night for me!!
As for New Year's Resolution:
General Ones: Would be to be less prideful (competitive) and to be more motivated (intrinsically, not externally).
Specific Ones: Be able to play the bass guitar for worship by summer camp at the latest. Get into shape (cardio and strength).
lol...yeah alicia, she can hang out with my friends...they'd really love her!! :P you're free to come over to remember!! :) then you can be like, "oh i have plans...you don't? sorry!!!" :)
Geo, those are good resolutions, and 1 or 2 of them apply to me...minus the bass....:)
Bring on the Blitz! Yeah....why does that game bring out the worst in me!??! :)
Lol...I think most of my friends do like you Alicia...but there's always one that seems to find trouble with you whether it'd be an ex-school friend or ex-church friend...but that shouldn't be enough reason to hold you back...haha...but anyways, i know you're sick! get well soon!
YOOOOOO dutch blitz is freakin awesome and u know and i know u can't make it any better...u know who this is... cuz u know the food we be eatin is uber tasty... i know i said i would never post a comment but what the heck ur the first and only person to get one man
Post a Comment