Tuesday, January 03, 2006

My Brain is Fried

I need to get back to my proper schedule...I haven't recovered from all the hang outs and the sitting around and do nothing. For example, yesterday, we sat and watched about 14 episodes of "Lost" yesterday.....and I still haven't recovered from being a Couch Potato yet. I feel sick and lathargic!!! :)

New Years Eve, we hung out at my place and I ate too many snacks! Thanks especially to Sarah for her delicious Cupcakes which spelled out "Happy Birthday Kingston" and Jacklyn's awesome brownies!! I am a big fan of anyone who knows not only how to bake, but to bake well!!! Anyone can try and make something but to make it a successful treat for everyone to really enjoy, that's another story!!! :)

By the way, you're invited to a wedding; here's the invitation:




I wasn't really shocked that they were going to marry these two when I heard a wedding was in the works for Marvel Comics this year. However, when I started thinking about it, I thought, "REALLY?" Black Panther and Storm? Hmmm....Storm should really have been married to someone else lol....why not the guy below? Heh heh...:)




It must be a "race thing." Just 'cause Storm and Black Panther are both African, it doesn't mean they have to be married to each other!! :P

2 comments:

Geo said...

Didn't storm have a thing with Forge??

Havok said...

yup but that was over in the early-mid 90s.....Forge had a fling with Mystique after Storm.... :)

Apparently, Storm and Panther were childhood sweethearts.... :)