Today I received two packages in the mail and I was only expecting one. Well it turns out one of them was a package I took to the post office to send to Alexis and Jarrett that was returned to us. The box I shipped was used to ship some stuff to me a week before and the address wasn't taken off lol so it had two different ones on opposite sides of the box. I took it back to the post office though and didn't have to pay for reshipping it! Whoo hoo! :)
I took the car to get washed finally and there's just some strange satisfaction in seeing your baby all clean and presentable. :) It was expensive and I had to buy gas to get a discount on the carwash. Man, this having a car thing gets expensive! :P
I was considering doing Christmas shopping today and when I got into the car, I realized that I have actually finished my Christmas list lol. I've had it done for awhile now and didn't realize it. It's a nice feeling. I don't know if I'm going to write cards this year guys. Sorry if this offends some of you people but I'm just feeling lazy this year. Plus, I don't think I have much to say that'll be any different than any other year I've written cards lol. You don't need a card from me to know that I care do you? :P Man, what kind of husband am I going to be to my wife if I said THAT to her! :) Then again, none of you peeps are my wives lol....
I've been listening to tunes from Relient K's Christmas CD and I was going to buy it online but I can't find it anywhere. Apparently, it's quite the collectors item as it's very rare and going for about $40 Canadian on ebay right now. So the solution for me was downloading the CD lol. It's pretty good if you like alternative Christmas tunes! :) Yeah baby, yeah!!!!
On a final note...do you know how I was writing about how God was speaking to me in different ways as of late? Well I have to tell you something because I was reading a book at my desk in my room last night and then I heard this strange buzzing noise. I couldn't make out where it was coming from at first but then I realized that it was coming from my clock's radio. Even though the switch and the volume were "off," the radio was in fact on. I could hear voices in it and I thought, "God, are you trying to get me to turn on the radio?" And so even though the clock radio was switched onto "off," I turned the volume dial and it was locked clearly onto Shine FM. I tried to turn the radio off by switching the switch from on to off back and forth repeatedly but it wouldn't go off. Suddenly, I put the book down and said, "Okay God, if you want me to tune into something, I'll stop reading and listen." So Focus on the Family came on and it was a special addition. It was featuring the first of a two part sermon from some woman in Texas and let me tell you, the sermon was AWESOME! I have not heard such a sermon with such quality in ages!
Anyways, I wasn't going to blog about this because I thought it wasn't anything special..."maybe my radio is broken," I figured. However, I was doing the same thing today: reading at my desk and I checked to see if the radio was on and it wasn't. I turned up the volume and it wasn't going on. So I switched it to "on" and yes, the sound of Shine came through lol. So kind of weird how things can happen like that. God was totally speaking to me about a certain area in my life and I think it could be applied to another area...but we'll wait and see to find out. :) Anyways, kind of neat how stuff like that works. I am going ot head off now and go listen to part 2 of this sermon. Take it easy folks! :)
*UPDATE* No part two!?!? What the....must've been a repeat. This is getting weirder by the minute! :P
4 comments:
Cheaper to wash your car at one of those coin places. It's even more satisfying when you clean it yourself. :P Especially when it's cheaper!
I drove around looking for one but there isn't any near where I live. I even went to Crowfoot but there was nothing!
So I figured I'd just buy the nice package and I actaully liked it a lot so I'm not going to complain...AND I didn't have enough coinage on me for manual anyways! :)
Is that a critical statement of your church's current sermons? HAHAHA!
are you free on the 23rd? If not we could just get together the week of Christmas break. Let me know.
Post a Comment