Man isn't it funny how the littlest things can make you happy? In my Bio class, it usually is really long and boring as my prof is old and doesn't have much interesting to say usually. He ended early last class by 15 minutes and today, he finished 30 minutes early! Wow, for an old guy, he's definitely showing signs if improvement! :P I thought he would regress, not progress. I can't believe how something as small as that can make me so happy. Now, I sit here in the Elbow Room wondering what to do with my 30 minutes of free time....:P
King
3 comments:
Ah, what would you do if there weren't any blogs out there for you to read or to update? :)
Maybe you could've picked your nose... oh wait, that wouldn't work, cuz you need something to do for 30 minutes... hmm... well, I can't help you for the last minute left to make up 30. Sorry "kinst".
You can pick your nose for 30 minutes.
Post a Comment