
X3 Day Number 3: A man who needs NO INTRODUCTION: James "Logan" Howlett...aka WOLVERINE!!! :P
I think I'm done my Christmas shopping for real now! :P I just gotta get the leftovers wrapped up. We hit Market Mall today (Geo, Karen and I), and I think most of us got done what needed to be done! :) We saw Gooi, Kenric, Tony, BJ and Cindy too. We finished shopping pretty fast...I love it when we're productive and not just hanging out a mall to kill time! :) Guys just don't operate that way at malls...seriously! :)
Afterwards, we went to Sushi Boat...and hung out at Geo's afterwards where Sarah, Jaxst and Andy came over to do some chatting.
All in all, a productive, fun, and relaxing day. It was mad COLD OUT though... :( The only thing which could've made the day more perfect was playing some Dutch Blitz! Too bad; so sad. Maybe tommorrow! :)
2 comments:
we had 2 people too many for dutch blitz... and a certain someone was there whom does not enjoy such activities... and it would have been inappropriate to leave said person alone on the side... but otherwise, the chat was nice to have and it was good. At least we schooled Karen in Mario Kart. :P
Haha....AMEN! :P
Post a Comment