Sweetness! I got 10-11 hours of sleep today....was EXHAUSTED all day yesterday so I had the "pass out" sleep again....when I woke up...I ate lunch lol. I managed to make some cream of mushroom soup (which is one of my favorite 'white man's' soups actually). Only, when we have to add the 1/2 can of milk and 1/2 can of water...do you guys do that? I've tried adding a full cup of water and it's nasty compared to real good cream of mushroom soup. Well today I tried putting 1/2 can of soy milk (becuase we don't buy regular white milk..we buy soy becuase we have a member in the family who appears to be lactose intolerant...though we buy chocolate milk!). Well you know how it tasted? It was pretty good! Not AS GOOD as REAL cow's milk...but soy milk here made a good substitute! I wonder if it can truly be a full substitution for cow's milk though...I guess the last test would be to put soy milk with cereal and see how that is!!! :)
Dude, the mandarins are SWEET this season! I just bought a case for the family...I know, the generosity is just flowing out of me isn't it?!?!
Yesterday, Alicia and I met up for our 2nd annual end of semester celebration (minus Jon Wong who broke the tradition we formed last year after completing our RELS 205 exam....). We did some Christmas shopping and then went to the food court and we ate so much...more than I usually eat anyways....:P We shared a meal from that healthy restaurant...what is it called again?! Dang...help anyone? It just slipped my mind...it's equivalent to Veggierama though...haha.... After that, we were still hungry so we got a large NY fries and after gobbling that up, we were still hungry so we got a large order of curly fries from Arby's.....I felt so gross after that....but I managed to sneak in a mandarin orange into my stomach after that after saying "bye" to Alicia lol....The last time we met up to celebrate the end of the semester was for all you can eat so we had to pig out too on this occassion! :P
Wow, it's been 5 straight days of blogging; amazing what you can accomplish on blogger when all your assignments are done!!! :) That's it for today folks! Payce!
5 comments:
yay first one to tag you...
but yeaHH i love that song you sent me it's so amazing it's so like me HAHA.
lol did u even read my blog? ARG :)
hey, what happened to Saturday and Sunday? looks like 5 straight days is all you can do :P
jon is funny.
whatever Jon, you're ugly! :P
Post a Comment