So today was the last day of lectures for me; I only have 2 days left in the field at my CW and then I'm free for 4 weeks! I am really going to miss my Case classmates. We shared so much in class and became vulnerable with one another. Despite me not being the biggest fan of my Case Prof, she did good in proving the environment where I could become so close to a WHOLE classroom of students. One of the girls cried today lol..... :P At least I will still be with my buddies from Hawkwood. I can't believe that also means I will have to see my Field Prof for 8 hours a week! How am I going to get through it!?!?
Man, I'm addicted to more comic titles than I've ever been. I used to only buy one monthly title when I was in elementary school. Then it increased to 3 in High School, then 6. Now guess how many I'm collecting? Let's see, I have to write this all down:
Astonishing X-Men (coming back in February)
X-Men
Uncanny X-Men
X-Factor
Excalibur
New X-Men
Runaways
New Avengers
Young Avengers
Next Wave (coming in January and written by WARREN ELLIS!!!)
TEN TITLES!!! OUCH!!! I've been tempted to buy some more too lately!!! For example, I bought the first two issues of She-Hulk...GREAT READ but low on money....what to do? "Haha....I Love you She-Hulk"--Chris Griffin, Family Guy
Hmmmm....that's not including mini series too. I'm collecting : Son of M, Generation M, X-Men: The 198, and possibly Daughters of the Dragon!!! These are all only 4-6 issues in length for the series so at least it's not monthly!
It's great though because I've had a hobby since I was a child and I've stayed true to it...I think I'm truly a Marvel Comics NERD!!! Gotta love it though! So if I've collected comics since the age of 7 or so, what do you guys think was my favorite comic back then? I'll give you a hint, I still collect it today....here is a shortened list to give you a hint by narrowing the list down to four titles. These are the only four titles that are still around today that existed in the 90's anyways!! :P
a) X-Men
b) Uncanny X-Men
c)X-Factor
d)Excalibur
Good luck and explanation to come! Wow, what a geeky blog today! You Love it!!! :)
6 comments:
You call that geeky?
...Weak.
hahaha j/k. It was alright.
Hey comic geek!
You didn't finish your comment on my blog. Now you got me wondering. Actually, do I even want to know?
When you talk about comics, I don't understand what you're talking about most of the time, so I just skip to the end. :)
Hey I understand...I would do the same with Jon's blogs about how great his knowledge of guitars is or what Geo's dream hockey team roster is!! :P
I say... Excalibur
it is Kelsey Grammer....the rumours are true! :)
They have a HUGE cast for this movie. There's a list of the ones we know at this site: http://www.xmenfilms.net/cast.html
Haha....yeah she WAS on Trailer Park Boys...didn't she play some character nammed Bubbles? :P
Post a Comment